Sunday, August 31, 2008

semester break

last week i was having my one week semester break. Seriously, i do not really hav my time to enjoy it and do wha i want to do. The whole week i have been working, working and working as part time. Some of my frenz suggest me to quit de job bcoz de pay for dat job is 'so so' oly, not so high. but to me, although de pay is not high enuf but at least it still can stand and last for my monthly use. Compare dis part time job to dat wan as a promoter,obviously de pay is really vry low. The higher price dat i can earn for 1 day for this part time job is oly RM40, but let say if i work as a promoter, i can earn ard 100 bulks each day... but if dat day is not my day, which means my sales is vry low, i might be earn vry less too... what a risky job! haha~ let's go bac to my sem break's story... Lucikly, i still hav my time to do my shoping on Sunday. i went to Prangin with my mum... Shopping for at least 4 hours... hehehe... i spend a lot $$ to get the things that i want. i bought a long jeans which costs me 50 bulks... and 2 shirts which is havin great discount... hehehe...
the 2nd sem break is cuming soon on de end of September... haha~ looking it to cuming forward!!! hahaha...
hopefully dat time i had finish all de damn assignmentsss and can go for a holidays...
Ho Chi Min at Vietnam, im cuming soon!!!