Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nama saya ^^

first of all, i would like to say Hi to everyone who is spending time reading this.
now, let me introduce myself first... My name is Joann Ooi Chi Ying (黄智莹) Hmmm, seriously i dun think thr is many ppl dat really can spell my full name without speeling errors. 智莹... wha's a nice name... Joann~ de name dat usually my frens, relatives used to call me. i guess there are 90% of my frens THEY DO NOT KNOW my chinese name (even sum of my relatives)... It's really sound sad to me... BUT i know i shld not blame them bcoz since secondary skol, everytime i met new frenz and i will introduced myself as joann (a nickname dat everyone will get easy to rmb). I rmb... (called back to five six years ago) during my secondary skol, one day thr is a student who brought 'green card' (dentist card) to my class n looking for Ooi Chi Ying... some of my classmate was taught dat Ooi Chi Ying was de gal frm next class. Luckily, thr are sum1 still rmb and noe my name and said "ooi chi ying mah si joann lo" (in hokkien) -_-!!!
Bsides this, thr r many ppl always spell my name wrongly. thy always spell my name as joanna, joan, joanne... so many types of spelling for JOANN. Actually, thr is really a spelling error in my name. hmmm, thr's a long story behing dis... thr is a nurse who made a mistakes whn she filled up my name in de birth cert. this careless woman had spelled my name as JOANN which shld be spell as joanne. Dat's y my name is spell in dis way--> Joann...