Friday, August 15, 2008

examination

6th Aug 2008, a date to remember. I was taking my first mid-term test on this 3rd sem. i study, study n study... well prepared for dis test (although it is juz a part of it n 20% of de all course) but i really put my whole effort n be ready for it... Aja aja Fight for de exam. haha~
Whose knows, during de examination... de Prof suddenlly said "dis time de test is goin to be group work" (because he was short of de question's test paper) dat's y he is asking us to share de questions papaer. At first, v r so happy to heard it. And my frens n i hav did a well done job. We can answer most of de questions correctly. But , finally things doesnt happened as like wha we taught... the day after tmr, de Prof haa announced dat de last nite test will be a latihan... and yet, we r still needs to sit for de other mid term test again... GOOD LUCK to me for my coming test!

No comments: