Friday, August 15, 2008

PartTime

Last weekend, (8th - 10th Aug) I hav been working for pc fair. it's tired. i think i shld use de word exhausted. I felt soo tired for being work for this 3 days. (work frm 10am until 9pm) by de time i reach home, it's already 11pm. After taken bath, i fall asleep immediately. (battery flat) i need to recharge my battery. haha~ this is de 1st time i work for PC fair.This job is a risky job. I have to take risk if i goin for dis job. RISK... In other words means dangerous?? not so serious lah.. haha~ (I said risk is bcoz de pay for dis job is commision base, no basic pay at all. if u get a good sales of coz u will get a good pay but in de other hand u will work for no pay if u dun hav any sales) At de 1st n 2nd day, i totally feeling depressed and hopeless bcoz my sales is vry low. Luckily, on de last day of PC fair, i fight de sales n of coz i get de pay dat i aiming for... haha~ Although it is vry tired but i really learn a lot of de new things and met alot of new frens...

No comments: