Friday, September 26, 2008

my WISHES ^^

i would like to make a wish which i could have more than 24 hours a day.
it is becoz...
  1. i need more time to finish dat damn assigns... ( i hate it!! i cant breath bcoz of heavy assign)
  2. i need more time to spend with my family... (although we stay under the same root, but i seldom communicate with thm)
  3. i need more time to read my books and magazines... (i bought 3 books frm de Popular fair last month... but i still haven got time to 'touch' thm)
  4. i need more time to download my fav songs... (so dat i can save my money for not buying the latest albums)
  5. i need more time so dat i can finish my fav TVB dramas...
  6. i need more time so dat i can work for part time besides attending my daily lecture and tutorial class... (working part time which can help me to earn more pocket money and gain more working experience)
  7. i need more time so dat i can hang out with my frenz...
  8. i need more time so dat i can go for exercise to make me stronger...
  9. i need more time so dat i can go for window shop...
  10. i need more time so dat i can sleeps more...
  11. i need more time so dat i got time to read sum nice article frm de net...
  12. i need more time BCOZ I REALLY NEED IT !!!

No comments: