Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday~ 24/9

first of all, i would like to say thanks to everyone... for de bufday's wishes and presents. I am so HAPPY taht u guys still remember de bufday of mine. Especially, for those which we had lost contact for almost one years. It is really make me feeling so happy although it is juz a short sms dat u guys sent for me. i really APPRECIATE it. *muaxxxx*
Today, i have been asking by many frenz abt how m i going to celebrate my birthday...
which is sounds like:-
frenz: " joann, 21st year old d... goin whr to celebrate ur big day?? sure u're fully booked d lah"
and dis is wha i respond to them:-
me :" oh, ya!!! im really fully book today... my big day hav been book by my 'lovely' lecture n tutorial claz and hundred pages of assignments"
frenz: ''r u serious?? im not beliving in wha u said... today is ur 21st bufday... sure u will find sumthg special to celebrate it"
me : " haha... i dint tell lie ar... i really not goin to celebrate my bufday today..." -_-!!!
seriously, i really NOT spent my day for celebrating bufday... i have spent my day to attend lecture class. after finish class, i straight went to my frenz hous to complete my hundred pages of assignments. 2 of us have using almost 4 hours to complete the assignments. FINALLY, th assignment has been DONE. so, today i only reach home by 8 o'clock.
after finish my dinner, i still have to finish my LSP 300's homeworks.... so, do u guys think dat i still hav time to celebrate my big day??? hahaha...
anyway, it is okay for me for not celebrate my bufday...
for me, everyday is my happy day if i can do whatever i like and get what i want, have my lovely frenz and family dat always giving me SUPPORTS !!!
and i would take dis chance and say THANK YOU to all of u... *kiss*