Friday, September 26, 2008

my archievement

God, my life was dreary...
here i was, nearly twenty-one (i juz past my bid day two days ago)
and i hadn't archieved anything. i lived at home with my parents. i dint have any vices.
the only thing dat i think i did make my parents feel proud which was i get good results in my STPM exam. and finally i get to enter USM. My mum really felt vry HAPPY when she noes dat i get to enter USM... (which mean im not goin to leave her, go to oth states for futher studies)
actually, i really hope dat i can leave penang 1 day, and go explore at oth countries...
i always do hope dat i can live independant... try to act like a big gal...
i REALLY hope dat my mum can treat me like a big gal for not 'over concern' (in de oth word of controlling) me. i hope dat one day she can let me do whatever i like,do the things i like without her permissions...

No comments: