Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy

this is de another busy week for me... i think not juz for me... i think everyone is busying wit de mid term test n assignmentsss... this few days, everyone of us is keep on complaning de assign n mid term r killing us (including me, one of them keep on complaining)... but wha to do... as a student, our job is to finish de assign n facing de examsss...to me keep on complaining is juz a way to release our stress. agree? haha~
i juz finish 2 mid term yesterday n thr r still hav 2 another mid term test cuming up... assignmentsss still not yet start to do... im juz hoping thr r 30 hours a day so dat i can do n finish everything n wha i want (oh no!! im start complaining again) haihz... i should stop complaining n go bac to study... Joann, add oil ya. thr r still a long journey for me to walk to reach de success... GOGOGO JIA YIU~